Interactive Digital Signage Hospitality
Ramside Hall were opening their brand new spa facility and wanted to incorporate digital signage to enhance their guests experience. The concept was to create a “digital detox” by removing all unnecessary digital equipment and incorporating all required information into one bespoke digital signage hospitality solution.
The digital sign is used as part of the welcome experience where a host interacts with the digital screen to introduce guests to the spa environment. Ramside also wanted to ‘think outside the box’ and incorporate Facebook into the solution. This enables spa guests to have fun and take selfies to promote the Spa with their friends via social media.
We developed an interactive solution that incorporates a 42” screen integrated within the spa sensory wall. The attract loop allows various full page promotions for seasonal hotel and spa offers. After clicking on the attract loop, the home page focuses on 5 different areas;
– Product Information – introducing the spa ranges, information and pricing
– Restaurant Promotion – view current menus and surroundings
– Wayfinding – a bespoke interactive, plotted map enabling guests to explore the facilities
– Offers – Specialised promotion page focusing on spa offers, products etc.
– Members Area – Promoting latest up to date news, staff photographs, contact details, promotions, launching new products and specific offers targeted for registered spa members
Ramside Hall have pushed the boundaries to create this amazing facility and wanted the fun Facebook element to be something different. This element also helps to advertise their facilities across social media.
Ramside pick the best photos of the day to put on their main page, encouraging people to like their posts and share with friends.
The finished solution helps Ramside Spa provide state of the art digital signage hospitality.